Pagina 2 di 3 PrimaPrima 123 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 16 a 30 di 33

Discussione: Heather Tom - Katie Logan

Moderatore di Sezione L'avatar di Deaconbrid

Predefinito

Ecco qualche scatto dall'altro episodio di Lucifer a cui ha preso parte

Utente cazzona senza speranza L'avatar di Lilith76

Predefinito

visto, adoro Lucifer....lei è indubbiamente espressiva e molto portata per le parti drammatiche.

TEAM BROOKE & HOPE FOREVER!!!!
    Al rogo Steffaccia e indegna madre!!!

Utente registrato L'avatar di lina minutillo

Predefinito

ABC SID ‪#‎BOLDANDBEAUTIFUL‬ INTERVIEW with HEATHER TOM & DON DIAMONT
    HE SAID/SHE SAID
    THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Heather Tom (Katie) and Don Diamont (Bill) take turns dishing the dirt (and heaping praise) on their “other half!”
    Long before THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Bill first laid eyes on his future missus at the Café Russe, their portrayers, Don Diamont and Heather Tom (Katie), counted each other as friends, having originally met 25 years ago as castmembers on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS. Considering their offscreen compatibility has a lot to do with their successful onscreen chemistry, we decided to compare the actors’ perspectives on their working relationship and friendship. You may be surprised to find out what antics these two get up to when the cameras aren’t rolling!
    — Amy Helmes
    When did you first meet?
    HE SAID: Oh my gosh! When did Heather first start Y&R? You’ve got to help me with this. It had to be 1987 or ’88, something like that.
    SHE SAID: I’ve known Don since I was
    15 [in 1991]. That was when I first started playing Victoria Newman on Y&R, and he was already on the show as Brad Carlton.
    What was your first impression of each other?
    HE SAID: Just what an extraordinary talent she was, from day one. That’s not something you see every day. It wasn’t like, “Oh, there’s something there to work with; we can bring her along.” No, she was just an exceptional talent, right offthe bat.
    SHE SAID: Well, he was [People magazine’s] Sexiest Man Alive! So of course, I concurred!
    Has your co-star ever given you any advice?
    HE SAID: We certainly talk about life and things like that, but advice? No. I’ve got a couple of years on her, so it’s more like I’m occasionally giving her some.
    SHE SAID: Oh my gosh, I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve called him for parenting advice. Every time I’ve run into something with Zane, I say, “Okay, at least one of your boys must have done this at some point, right?” His six boys are all respectful, solid, young men, so he’s been a really good source of information, because I know that he’s a really good parent.
    Do you have any nicknames for each other?
    HE SAID: [Joking] Oh, she calls me her “Pooky Bear!” No, we do not have pet names. That would be weird!
    SHE SAID: Not really. I call him Donald!
    What does your co-star have stellar taste in?
    HE SAID: She has such beautiful design sensibilities, because she has her interior design business. Her fashion sense is wonderful, as well.
    SHE SAID: Well, he is a very fashionable man. He’s always put together. These days, however, he is invariable wearing something with IU [Indiana University] on it, because that’s where his son [Alexander] goes to college. I think he bought out the entire wardrobe section of the campus bookstore.
    When or why are the two of you most likely to crack up?
    HE SAID: We make each other laugh a lot. Our version of scenes during rehearsal is certainly different from what the audience sees, that’s for sure!
    SHE SAID: Oh, gosh. He likes to have fun during a scene. A lot of the “Bill-isms” that people really enjoy come from him. We do a lot of joking around — a lot of off-color joking around. It’s very locker room, second-grade humor. Potty humor.
    Is it true that one of you has mooned the other?
    HE SAID: That is true! When Katie was locked in the tower, they did a shot of her looking up at me and what she got was my bare ass. Actually, it was sort of pathetic, because my back was completely out that day. I was really in a lot of pain. However, I started to laugh, and my back was already hurting, and so the laughing just dropped me to the floor. So that “Moon Over Malibu” cost me! But it was hysterical.
    SHE SAID: Oh yes. He’s mooned me several times! The most notable was when Katie was trapped in the tower at [executive producer and headwriter] Brad Bell’s house in Malibu. They needed me to look out the window toward another window of the house, so I turned around and there’s Don’s white butt, pressed right against the window. He couldn’t get his pants back up because he’d thrown his back out. So, serves him right!
    Anything your co-star gives you a hard time about?
    HE SAID: How exceptionally goodlooking I am? What could she possibly give me a hard time about? I’m sure she would tell you I’m perfect!
    SHE SAID: Boy, we give each other a hard time about a lot of things. I can be an old woman, coming onto the set saying “This hurts” or “That hurts.” He’ll just look at me and say, “Okay, what hurts today?”
    Anything you were really surprised to discover about each other?
    HE SAID: I guess I was kind of surprised when I learned how athletic she is. I didn’t realize that she was a runner and a cyclist until I came on B&B, so I didn’t know she had that competitive side of her, which does not translate to pop-a-shot basketball, by the way! We’ve really got to work with her on that.
    SHE SAID: He has a very interesting life story. He’s had a lot of tragedy, and he’s had to overcome a lot, but he’s done so gracefully. He’s really stepped up to the plate, responsibility-wise, for his family. That doesn’t really surprise me, but it’s something you wouldn’t necessarily know about somebody.
    What’s the nicest thing your co-star has ever done for you?
    HE SAID: She’s just a really thoughtful and kind person. When she originally found out that I was going to be joining the B&B cast, she E-mailed Brad to say, “I want [to work with] Don Diamont!” She later told me that. I was ver y touched and flattered, because I have so much respect for her as an actress. I put Heather, certainly, in the argument for the best to ever work in the medium. That’s how talented I think she is.
    SHE SAID:We have a really good relationship, and he has my back with a lot of things, not just professionally. He’s one of those people who, if I really needed help or was in trouble, I would call him, and I know that he would be there for me. That’s a unique thing. I could count on one hand the number of people that I really feel that way about.
    Would you rather take a crosscountry road trip with your costar… or their B&B alter ego?
    HE SAID: Well, Heather, for sure! Especially lately!
    SHE SAID: Wait a minute… Bill Spencer is not going to drive! Why would he ever even consider driving when he could fly in his private jet?

Predefinito

B&B’s Heather Tom (Katie) found herself in a Twitter exchange over the past two days that got out of hand. Things began when @BandB_Polls posted that Katie had been voted as the soap’s least likable female. Tom crafted a droll reply, pointing out that, “Ahhkmm…. 42 percent is not a majority… #pollssuck just ask Hillary and Donald!” She then added, “oops! My bad 48% -still, last time I checked, not a majority-I know, math is hard… ” When @BandB_Polls countered with, “no other actor complained about a poll result. Probably because they are adults,” other tweeters then weighed in with negative comments, prompting a heartfelt outpouring form the actress. Tom tweeted: “what I will say is I LOVE 100% of YOU!!! … Ur hate 4 my character really hurts me-I get that U don’t like Katie-that’s fine ur entitled to ur opinion, but ur comments are so personal … why would you want me to lose my job? That’s how I support my son-do U just want me 2 feel bad?” After she took a moment and stepped back, the actress then wrote, “Sorry for the sob show-feeling a little emotional this morning-just don’t know why things have 2 B so mean spirited-makes me not want 2post … People should remember that we read these things and I for one take my work really personally- you don’t have to like it but #wordsCanHurt … actually that’s what’s funny-I’ve NEVER had a bad experience w/my fans-always so positive! … maybe it’s not so easy 2 say hurtful things to someone’s face .” Scores of Tom’s fans rallied for the actress, prompting her to post, “Ok now I’m sitting here bawling because of all the sweet things you all are saying-thank you! It’s really made me feel better! #wordsCanHeal.” The five-time Daytime Emmy winner recently announced that she has re-upped with the show.

By SOD

Predefinito

Sì ho visto, ha sbagliato lei a dare tanta importanza a questa gente che dietro anche falsi nomi o comunque dietro uno schermo del pc si sente forte nel criticare chiunque e qualunque cosa, anche con insulti, tanto per sentire di avere una vita migliore e più appagante di quella che magari ha in realtà

Moderatore Jolly L'avatar di grey21

Predefinito

che gentaglia! si dice "mai discutere con un ignorante! ti porta al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza!"

Fino al giorno in cui mi minacciarono di non lasciarmi più leggere, non seppi di amare la lettura: si ama, forse, il proprio respiro?

Utente registrato L'avatar di tittina

Predefinito

Ma che è successo?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

oppaccia sei una zecca fastidiosa e irritante, ti detesto!ADDIO!!!! episodio 6282: la broccola offre prestazioni sessuali in cambio di favori

Moderatore Jolly L'avatar di grey21

Predefinito

La Tom era rimasta dispiaciuta per il fatto che Katie attualmente fosse il personaggio meno apprezzato della soap e l'ha detto su qualche social. E qualche leone da tastiera le ha dato contro andando sul personale, tipo che doveva essere licenziata e quant'altro... e lei ci è rimasta male.

Fino al giorno in cui mi minacciarono di non lasciarmi più leggere, non seppi di amare la lettura: si ama, forse, il proprio respiro?

Utente registrato L'avatar di tittina

Predefinito

grazie

oppaccia sei una zecca fastidiosa e irritante, ti detesto!ADDIO!!!! episodio 6282: la broccola offre prestazioni sessuali in cambio di favori

Predefinito

Nel film tv Mommy, I didn't do it

Immagini allegate Immagini allegate

Predefinito

From TVinsider.com - Katie's Meltdown - #boldandbeautiful

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15)][/COLOR]

'The Bold and the Beautiful': Emmy Winner Heather Tom on Katie's Mad Meltdown
    Katie pulls a gun on Quinn after being fired from Forrester...and there are even greater shocks to come!
    TVINSIDER.COM

Predefinito

Heather Tom, Karla Mosley (Maya) e Jacob Young (Rick) saranno protagonisti di un tour promozionale in Sud Africa dal 21 al 26 ottobre, organizzato in onore del fatto che quel Paese continua ad essere una parte fondamentale del mercato internazionale della soap
    Al momento non pare verranno girate delle scene in esterna, anche se mai dire mai, quando due anni fa Young, la Mosley e la Wood fecero una cosa simile nel Nord Europa vennero usate delle brevissime scene per la luna di miele Raya in Danimarca

Utente registrato L'avatar di Chetenefrega

Predefinito

Dal momento che vanno sia JY che KM immagino possano fare una cosa simile e girare qualche mini scena per i Raya.

Predefinito

CBS SID #BOLDANDBEAUTIFUL FEATURE ARTICLE: CHEMISTRY LESSONS
    THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Heather Tom (Katie) and Darin Brooks (Wyatt) talk story, seduction and what they’re really thinking between the sheets!
    In the aftermath of Wyatt’s failed marriages to first Hope, then Steffy, THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Darin Brooks was hoping for a storyline that would allow his alter ego to mature a little bit. “He’s not a kid anymore; he’s an adult. I felt like it was time for him to grow up,” says the actor.
    Lo and behold, Brooks soon found himself with a storyline (and screen partner) that offered just the sort of transition he’d been looking for. With Katie, Wyatt no longer feels beholden to his mother’s opinions (resistant though she may be to this relationship). “He’s trying to separate his life from his mom’s,” says Brooks. “He’s done defending Quinn the way he used to. He’s now going to defend the woman that he has feelings for.”
    If Quinn’s knowledge of this romance makes ripples for the new lovebirds, so much the better, thinks Heather Tom (Katie), who doubts her alter ego would ever try to kiss up to her boyfriend’s mom in the interest of keeping the peace. “I hope not!” she says with a laugh. “That’s just boring.”
    Of course, Katie might be ruing the day she demanded Quinn serve her mint tea or the time she actually pulled a gun on her. What goes around could very well come around! “Quinn has a history,” Tom acknowledges. “When she doesn’t like one of Wyatt’s girlfriends, ‘accidents’ happen!”
    Age-Appropriate
    Although Katie may be the “older woman” relative to Wyatt’s previous relationships, Tom bristles at the notion that their age difference is something noteworthy. “A man can date a woman 20 years his junior, and we never hear ‘cradle robber.’ It’s just accepted,” she notes. “But if a woman dates someone younger, suddenly she’s a cougar. Women get the derogatory label, but men never do.”
    That said, Tom ad-libbed a bit of Katie’s dialogue earlier this fall when her alter ego wondered why she’d dated all those “old dudes” (i.e. Ridge and Bill) in the past. “I did [add that in],” she laughs. “It’s because up until now, Katie has never really had fun. She’s always been very in control. This is the first time she’s been like, ‘I’m just going to have a good time and not worry about the consequences.’”
    Tom muses that Katie’s newest romance is actually the first time she’s ever been “involved” with a younger man, either on screen or in real life! “Darin is actually far closer to my age than Don Diamont (Bill). I’ve never had a love interest in daytime that wasn’t at least 10 years older than me before. When I was on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS [as Victoria], I was 15, and Scott Reeves (ex-Ryan) was 25! He was so freaked out because I was younger than his youngest sister!”
    Katie’s initial reaction to Wyatt’s overtures was hesitancy, and Brooks says he thought their early courtship brought a real sweetness to the story. “Katie’s been through a lot, and Wyatt knows that,” he says. “So it’s been a little more playful in that Wyatt managed to get her out of her shell. Of course, once they landed between the sheets, it’s been nothing but that since!”
    Measured against some of the raunchy scenes he was a part of while on Spike TV’s BLUE MOUNTAIN STATE, Brooks says Wyatt’s love scenes with Katie are downright tame. “Heather’s a pro, and I like to think of myself as a pro, so [the love scenes] are just another day on the job.”
    Tom agrees, though she jokes that every now and then, she’s struck by just how unusual this job actually is! “At one point, I was sitting on top of Darin in bed wearing pasties so they could shoot my back. Darin and I were talking about college and other [pedestrian things], and I looked at him and said, ‘We have a really weird job!’”

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •