sigpic
    TEAM BROOKE & HOPE FOREVER!!!!
    Al rogo Steffaccia e indegna madre!!!
    5/8/2019 Finally Hope&Beth

Commenta

• Hopy
      Utente registrato
      • Jun 2015

Oddio in alcune foto, tipo la prima e la quarta fa paura. In altre come nella seconda e nella quinta è carino. Le altre passo XD

Commenta

• tittina
        Utente registrato
        • Jul 2007

dio che brutto

oppaccia sei una zecca fastidiosa e irritante, ti detesto!ADDIO!!!! episodio 6282: la broccola offre prestazioni sessuali in cambio di favori

Commenta

• ottavia
          Utente registrato
          • Nov 2006

Originariamente postato da tittina View Post
          dio che brutto

Ahhhh bello non è ma nelle foto postate è un Siffredi americano😂😂😂😂

Commenta

• Deaconbrid
            Moderatore di Sezione
            • Oct 2005

In questa scena del film poi è stato molto vicino a mostrare qualcosa di più!xD

Commenta

• Hopy
              Utente registrato
              • Jun 2015

Ma in sto film solo orge fa?

Commenta

• tittina
                Utente registrato
                • Jul 2007

e che film è????

oppaccia sei una zecca fastidiosa e irritante, ti detesto!ADDIO!!!! episodio 6282: la broccola offre prestazioni sessuali in cambio di favori

Commenta

• Deaconbrid
                  Moderatore di Sezione
                  • Oct 2005

Ma no dai ragazze non è che siano scene chissà quante esplicite se uno le guarda
                  Comunque il telefilm parlava di questi ragazzi del college che giocavano nella squadra di football, è un po' stile "American Pie" per intenderci

Commenta

• Hopy
                    Utente registrato
                    • Jun 2015

Aaaaaah

Commenta

• lina minutillo
                      Utente registrato
                      • Jul 2011

B&B’s BROOKS AND KRUGER READY TO SAY “I DO”

By SOD • Posted: Mar 17, 2016

Darin Brooks (Wyatt, B&B) and fiancée/Digest columnist Kelly Kruger (ex-Eva, B&B; ex-Mac, Y&R) are in his home state of Hawaii and prepping for their big day. The duo took off on March 15, and Brooks posted a photo from the airport with the caption, " w/@KrugerKelly #BrooksingItToTheAltar.” His on-screen mom, Rena Sofer (Quinn) sent regrets on not being able to attend. "I'm so excited for you both!!!!! Mazel Tov!!!” she tweeted. "I'm so sorry not to be there but I'm sending you all my love!!!” Two co-stars who will be there for the “I do’s” are Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy). "Late night packing for Hawaii for @KrugerKelly and @THEEdarinbrooks wedding! But I just know I'm forgetting something! SOOO many Hawaiian shenanigans to get into with my wedding date @JacquelineMWood!” tweeted Godfrey. For the inside scoop on Kruger’s bridal shower, check out the issue of Digest on sale now. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Commenta

• lina minutillo
                        Utente registrato
                        • Jul 2011

Exclusive Interview: Darin Brooks talks about B&B's Wyatt image
                        John Paschal/JPI
                        “If Liam comes back what's that going to be like?”

Darin Brooks has played Bill Spencer's (Don Diamont) other son Wyatt Spencer on "The Bold and the Beautiful" for nearly three years now, and in that time he has loved and lost with the best of them - that best being his brother Liam. Brooks spoke with Soaps.com about the relationship between Liam and Wyatt and how that might be affecting his love life.

Soaps.com: What are your thoughts on Wyatt? Who is he in your eyes?

Brooks: I've always said Wyatt's kind of he's the opposite of Liam. They’re both nice guys, but Liam's “the nice guy.” He's the intellectual, he always thinks things through before he says them or does them. Wyatt's kind of the guy who he wears his emotions on his sleeve, and he just does what he wants - shoot first ask questions later. I think he's that type of guy. He just kind of lives life with passion and just does it. I would say that's the difference between the two characters. Liam's the white knight, and Wyatt's the dark knight. They are opposites but both good people.

Soaps.com: Wyatt seems to fall in love hard and fast. Do you think that is what's going on with Steffy?

Brooks: I think he definitely fell in love with her. Ever since she came back to town Wyatt's thought they are two of the same type of people. They both live life to the fullest, and they’re passionate and go after what they want. I think those two characters together, there’s excitement and there's passion there. I think it is love ultimately.

Soaps.com: Is there any sibling rivalry involved too?

Brooks: I think there's always that, especially with the dynamic that they have created. Scott [Clifton] and I have talked as actors and we want these characters to have that. It's a dynamic on TV shows that works. Look at “Empire” - you have these siblings that are squabbling over who's going to get the empire, and who's got this, and who's this, and who's the eldest, and who's been working the hardest, and who's the most talented and gifted, and whatever. I think everybody can relate if they have a sibling, that competition. So I think there's a lot of competition between the two. The brothers do love each other and they would do anything for each other if they were in a predicament. But, yeah, there's always going to be that sibling rivalry I think.

Soaps.com: How do you think Wyatt would react if Liam returns to claim his life? And how might that affect his relationship with Quinn?

Brooks: I think that's one thing that's in the back of Wyatt's mind, how things are going to turn out after Liam does come back, when he does come back from the yoga retreat or wherever he's at. I think he wonders what it's going to be like. Yeah, he's got a job with dad now, he's got the girl, his life is great right now. His mom isn't meddling in his life, to his knowledge. Everything is great, and if Liam comes back what's that going to be like? Would his mother start meddling again? I think he wonders about that kind of stuff. But for the time being, living in the moment he's like “I don't even care, let him come back.” He’ll deal with it then but there’s always that insecurity and paranoia I think.

Soaps.com: Is it kind of weird planning a wedding in real life, and then talking about getting married at the same time on TV?

Brooks: No. Our wedding is our wedding. We're planning it ourselves and all that. Work is work and home life is home life, and both of us I think are very distinct about that, and make a point to make that a part of our live

Commenta

• Deaconbrid
                          Moderatore di Sezione
                          • Oct 2005

Qualche foto dal matrimonio dello scorso mese

Files Allegato

Commenta

• grey21
                            Utente registrato
                            • May 2009

La moglie è troppo bella per lui.
                            Fino al giorno in cui mi minacciarono di non lasciarmi più leggere, non seppi di amare la lettura: si ama, forse, il proprio respiro?

Commenta

• Deaconbrid
                              Moderatore di Sezione
                              • Oct 2005

Darin apparirà in un imminente (credo andrà in onda tra un paio di settimane) episodio della sesta stagione di 2 Broke Girls

Commenta

Working...
                              X