La community di Tramedibeautiful.com

Pagina 141 di 141 PrimaPrima ... 4191131139140141
Risultati da 2,101 a 2,104 di 2104

Discussione: Katherine Kelly Lang la divina Brooke (contiene foto spoiler)

Moderatore di Sezione L'avatar di Deaconbrid
    Localitā

Predefinito

Infatti č in puglia
    Immagini allegate Immagini allegate

Utente registrato L'avatar di MariaFrancy
    Localitā
    provincia di Milano
    Etā

Predefinito

Leggevo su una fan page facebook che domani (sarebbe meglio dire oggi visto che la mezzanotte é passata ed é giā domani) dovrebbe presenziare ad una corsa automobilistica che si terrā a Fasano, una manifestazione piuttosto importante per lo meno da quelle parti.

Utente registrato L'avatar di lina minutillo
    Localitā
    A, A

Predefinito

KKL and DD Interview in the latest SOD

Utente registrato L'avatar di lina minutillo
    Localitā
    A, A

Predefinito

FONTE SID

#BoldandBeautiful Leading Lady’s New Role!
    Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) is currently working on an outside film project in which she plays a rich woman who’s desperate to land a man! “I’m really excited,” Lang tells In Depth of her new project, Stan The Man. “I’ll be filming in September and some days in October. We had to finagle the schedule a bit with B&B, but they were very helpful in making sure it all worked out.”
    In the film, Lang plays Elizabeth, the rich, wannabe girlfriend of the title character. “She’s been trying to convince him to marry her for 10 years,” the actress explains. “It’s a really cute comedy, and it’s a fun group of people who are involved.”
    In fact, Lang’s good pal, Crystal Chappell (ex-Dani), also has a role in the film, playing the curator of an art gallery. Both actresses appeared in the producers’ previous movie, Garlic And Gunpowder. “I had a cameo in that one,” says Lang. “It’s doing the festival circuit right now.”
    B&B fans needn’t worry that Lang’s latest project will detract from her commitment to the soap. The actress reports that she’s eager to get back to playing Brooke as soon as possible!

Tag per Questa Discussione

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •