Risultati da 31 a 45 di 250

Discussione: Sean Kanan - Deacon Sharpe

Utente registrato L'avatar di Andrea Spectra
    Localitŗ
    Lucca toscana italia
    Etŗ

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Akimina Visualizza Messaggio

ma gliel'ha prescritto il medico di portare il fungo in testa? odissimo questi capelli!
    ahahahah il fungo ma io non lo vedeo dove Ť

"Invece noi siamo qua a tagliare i bordi ai toast" cit Vaniglia

Utente registrato L'avatar di kanan girls
    Localitŗ
    milano - messina

Predefinito

pero Ť vero i capelli cosi li stanno male, dovrebbe cambiare parrucchiere .
    deacon for ever Beautiful Forum - I love you Deacon ♥♥♥

Localitŗ
    Lucca toscana italia
    Etŗ

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da kanan girls Visualizza Messaggio
    pero Ť vero i capelli cosi li stanno male, dovrebbe cambiare parrucchiere .
    lady sara non hai cambiato ancora avatar eppure hai detto che lo volevi cambiare.Io trovo quei capelli carini almeno quelli il resto nbon so

Localitŗ
    milano - messina

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Andrea Spectra Visualizza Messaggio
    lady sara non hai cambiato ancora avatar eppure hai detto che lo volevi cambiare.Io trovo quei capelli carini almeno quelli il resto nbon so
    la foto che ha messo deaconbird e troppo grande , uffa ,ma trovero il modo di mettere quella foto.

Localitŗ
    Lucca toscana italia
    Etŗ

Predefinito

la foto che ha messo deaconbird e troppo grande , uffa ,ma trovero il modo di mettere quella foto.
    salva la foto, usa il paint e ridimensionala .Deacon ha fatto arrabbiŗ Kathrine e saran dolori

Moderatore di Sezione L'avatar di Deaconbrid
    Localitŗ

Predefinito

Fai come ha detto Andrea, altrimenti nella pagina prima c'Ť la stessa foto in dimensioni ridotte!

Localitŗ

Predefinito

Visto che ho trovato un video di qualità buona, ecco qui qualche scena sempre sulla storyline di Deacon e Amber in Febbre. Compare anche un'altra vecchia conoscenza quale Lauren!

Ovviamente attenzione per gli spoilers su Febbre!

YouTube - Kevin & Ryder - The Young and the Restless

Come sempre per tutte le informazioni del caso, c'è la sezione su Febbre d'amore dove trovate tutto!

E qui uno sul matrimonio "in nero"!

YouTube - Daniel stops Amber and Deacon's wedding - The Young and the Restless
    Ultima modifica di Deaconbrid; 13-09-2009 alle 17:22

Localitŗ

Predefinito

Intervista da TVGuide

Inglourious Basterd
    By Nelson Branco

Sean Kanan injects daytime TV with a much needed testosterone boost as ĎThe Bold and the Beautifulís Deacon Sharpe infiltrates ĎThe Young and the Restlessí
    Lock up your daughters, mothers and mamaís boys!
    Daytimeís sexiest bastard, Sean Kanan, made Deacon Sharpe fans ecstatic by returning to The Young and The Restless this past summer.
    In turn, Y&R made Kanan very happy by taking a chance on an actor many feared would never work in soaps again because of his much publicized battle with alcohol.
    Together, Y&R and Kanan have formed a beautiful marriage of sorts despite the controversial nature surrounding Deaconís return.

Clean and sober for two years, the 42-year-old inspirational hunk has finally found peace in his personal and professional life. Born Sean Perelman, the Cleveland native credits his unconditional love of acting for keeping him sober ó and encouraging his decision to live life to its fullest.

And it shows both on and off-screen.
    TV Guide Canada caught up with one of our all-time favourite bad boys and actors in Los Angeles at one of his diner hangouts to discuss Deaconís murky childhood, his turbulent time on General Hospital, and where all the real men are hiding these days.
    TVGuide.ca: Welcome back to daytime, you bad boy! Did you think youíd ever return to the wacky world of soaps?
    Sean Kanan: As you know, these past two years have been very difficult for me but I always had the world of daytime in my thoughts. I had done other things during my hiatus from soaps, one of which is this really cool web series, Camera Cafť, which was created by the guy behind MADtv. Itís basically like The Office and itís a huge hit in 30 countries. The French created it. Shortly after that, Y&R came up.

TVG: The worst kept secret in daytime Ö
    SK: [Laughs] I know! All my friends and family kept calling me to find out if the rumour was true but I had to keep my mouth shut in order to respect my employerís wishes. I prefer to be honest with everyone but what was I going to do?

TVG: Of course. Did you check in with B&Bís Brad Bell first?
    SK: Absolutely. Brad and Barbara Bloom were in the loop with this whole thing. I think Brad had something directly or indirectly to do with my Y&R appointment. The other day, Brad sent me an email saying, ďDeacon lives!Ē Itís no secret that Deacon is a character close to Bradís heart. Iím so happy he won the Daytime Emmy Award for best drama series. Itís been a long time coming. I was right there in the audience when they announced B&B had finally won. Part of me wanted to get up on stage with the cast because I still feel very much a part of the show. I was happy for everyone on that show because I know what a win means for them. I was a little pissed off that his moment was robbed when they cut to commercial. Itís another sign of the times that The CW had to run credits when the biggest prize of the night was being handed out.
    TVG: Donít get me started. Non-Forrester characters donít have a long shelf life on B&B. Why do you think Deacon prospered for so long on B&B?
    SK: I think itís a combination of a few things. I was very fortunate to work in an atmosphere that allowed me to take a lot of chances. Brad inspired me to put my own stamp on the character. Deacon smoked on-screen and he had the first male on-air orgasm on soaps! We got away with a lot back then. Iím not sure if we could do that today. Deacon was also a really polarizing force on the show. By going up against the entire Forrester clan, Deacon unified them.

TVG: Stop it! Now I want Deacon back on B&B!
    SK: [Laughs] I think the fact that Deacon went after young girls and older women was also a very interesting part of his character. Brad really wrote for this character and I think it was some of his best writing to date.

TVG: I agree. Brad has always maintained he wanted Deacon to return one day. Whatís your personal relationship with Brad?
    SK: Iím forever indebted to Brad because he created the best character Iíve ever played. Certainly in daytime at least. Iím so touched that Brad never recast the role, because letís face it, a very competent actor could make this role his own, too. Given the drama in my life off camera, Brad could have easily found another actor to play Deacon. So, in my eyes, Brad can do no wrong. Iím eternally grateful to Brad. Deacon is my Hail Mary. If I joined Y&R as a new character, the fans could have rejected me. Luckily, because Deacon is a fan favourite, 50 per cent of my job was already done coming onto Y&R as Mr. Sharpe.

TVG: And you had Adrienne Frantz [Amber] already living in Genoa City Ö
    SK: Adrienne and I have great chemistry.
    TVG: Iíd say. Do you think Deacon truly loves Amber or does she represent something from his past he needs to be reminded of?
    SK: I think there is part of him that loves her, for sure. As an actor, the stronger choice is to play that he loves her. I mean, he is either motivated by love or hate. Personally, I think itís much interesting to play that he loves her. Deacon and Amber are kindred spirits. They are cut from the same cloth. Amberís from Furnace Creek, and Deacon grew up in Las Vegas with his stripper mom. Theyíve both rounded out their rough edges and become more sophisticated over time, but they still speak the same language.

TVG: You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but Ö
    SK: Exactly.

TVG: Deaconís ex-lover Jackie is mixing it up with another younger stud these days.
    SK: [Laughs] God, I miss that woman. I caught Jackie parachuting the other day which was hilarious. Let me tell you, working with Lesley-Anne Down was a highlight. I used to sit in her dressing room where sheíd tell me stories about dating Mick Jagger while we drank wine! Man, she has stories. That broadís first movie was Hanover Street with Harrison Ford. And she was the lead!

TVG: Youíre a film buff, arenít you?
    SK: Guilty.

TVG: Back to Y&R, what do you think of the rape controversy? Do you think Deacon raped Amber?
    SK: The virtual rape, as I like to call it. I certainly understand why people feel it was rape. I think what Deacon did was repulsive. I just want to remind people that Iím an actor told to play a scene. The fans are upset and want Deacon off the show, which upsets me greatly, because Iím just an actor. Deacon is how I play my bills, how I provide for my child and feed myself. Itís hard for me to hear the Deacon hate out there right now.

TVG: Itís also in Deaconís character to blackmail women into having sex with him.
    SK: Absolutely.

TVG: What did you think of Y&R referencing the time when Deacon had sex with Bridget while the Forresters listened in on the phone as he deflowered her?
    SK: I thought that was amazing. For me, Iím really interested in finding out what really happened to Deacon in the three years he left L.A. Deaconís taken a few quantum steps backwards in his behaviour. Emotionally heís repressed even though in society heís moved forward. I believe thereís an emotional impetus, which we are unaware of, that drove him to Genoa City.

TVG: Yeah, I think thereís another twist involved in this story.
    SK: Me too. Y&R doesnít tell me anything. Iím about two weeks ahead of the audience. And thatís hard as an actor because I canít make informed choices. Deacon knows what his endgame is but I donít know what his endgame is. But thatís also the fun of working on soaps.

TVG: Iím dying to know more about Deaconís back story and childhood. He has serious mother issues along with very unhealthy sexual patterns.
    SK: Exactly. He uses sex as power which means at one point his power was taken away from him. Deaconís mother was a stripper so I would imagine a little boy watching his mother take her clothes off and be touched by strange men affected his inner world. I think thatís why heís attracted to older women. Itís a way, I think, for this wounded boy to establish a connection with his mother. Ironically, he himself is a step above from being a gigolo. Heís handsome and charismatic but heís always on the make. I donít know if Iíd be friends with Deacon but I do find something rather compelling about him. Heís loyal to a fault, too. Deacon has his own code of honour and ethics even if they are highly skewed.

TVG: [Joking] Heís kind of handsome, I guess. [Laughs] Everything is a game to Deacon which is very childlike. The Bells should really cast a fierce actress as Deaconís mother. What a role that would be Ö
    SK: Iíd love that, man! Iím so happy you brought that up, dude.

TVG: Maybe Deaconís mother worked with Nikki when she was a stripper?
    SK: Who knew Wisconsin was stripper capital, huh? [Laughs] Why doesnít anyone in Genoa City have a Wisconsin accent is what I want to know! And where the hell is Little D?

TVG: God, I canít remember. Heís out there somewhere in SORAS Land. The fans are dying for Y&R to pair you with Michelle Stafford [Phyllis]. What do you think of that possible hookup?
    SK: I know! I would welcome that storyline with open arms. Phyllis is also Danielís mother so imagine all the beats you could play with that story. Michelle is a phenomenal actress so to be able to play with her would be a dream. I think Deacon needs a talk-to more than another love interest though. Like Michael Baldwin, for example. Deacon would seek someone out that has what he doesnít, which is morality and stability.
    TVG: Did Y&R approach you about reprising Deacon on their show?
    SK: No, I actually approached executive producer Paul Rauch through a mutual friend. We had lunch and had a guy-to-guy talk. Heís amazing. Paulís a guyís guy; a total stud. We really didnít talk a lot about daytime. He certainly wasnít familiar with my character. And that was cool because we just talked and gelled. I liked him right away. At the end of the lunch, he said, ďlet me see what I can do.Ē

TVG: He wasnít messing around, was he?
    SK: Luckily, for me he wasnít! I canít tell you how much joy I felt driving back to the CBS gates on my first day on Y&R. I live in L.A. so whenever I drove by Television City or hung out next door at The Grove, I would always think of my pals in the building and my days on B&B. It was a very emotional day for me. Every time I drive to work, I am filled with gratitude. Not that I didnít take my job seriously before, but especially considering our economy, I know Iím a very lucky man and actor. I also want to thank you guys, the press, because you have all been so supportive of me. All in all, my return has been a very positive experience.

TVG: On paper, we shouldnít like you, but we canít help it. Thereís something very charming about you ó and Deacon ó thatís genuinely infectious. I was very impressed at how easily and quickly you sewed yourself into the fabric of the show. Letís face it ó thatís not an easy thing to do on this show.
    SK: Not to sound pompous or arrogant, but Iím not easily intimidated by people. Iím very confident in that regard. You can throw Al Pacino or Bobby DeNiro in my scene and Iíd roll with it, so when people ask me if I would be intimidated to work opposite Eric Braeden, I say, ďAbsolutely not. Bring it on.Ē I welcome that. Actually, we havenít worked together yet but we met and he was really nice to me.
    TVG: Ericís a rock star. Iíd love to see Victor and Deacon mix it up. Theyíre both self-made men with a penchant for blonds.
    SK: That would be awesome, dude. To me, acting is like a tennis match or a fistfight. You never know whatís going to happen. The beats are going back and forth and you have no idea who is going to win the scene. All my fear and self-doubt is reserved for home when Iím learning my script. When Iím on stage, I have to be Deacon.

TVG: Youíve been acting forever, right?
    SK: Not until I was an adult. As a kid, my uncle inspired me to want to be a plastic surgeon actually. I got to do surgery with him twice! He just didnít do tits, ass and boobs ó he helped people with cancer and stuff like that with reconstructive surgery so they could lead better lives. Around 14 or 15, I snuck into a comedy club and thatís all I wanted to do. Iím from New Castle, Pennsylvania, which is like five minutes away from an Amish community, so I wanted to get out of there. When I became an adult, I had this abstract idea that I wanted to become ďfamous,Ē and for me that meant being an actor. After finishing my political science degree, I moved to L.A. and I booked Karate Kid 3 almost immediately. Along the way, I actually feel in love with acting more than being famous.

TVG: Youíd probably have made more cash as a plastic surgeon so itís a good thing you fell in love with acting.
    SK: I know, right? Listen, Iíll admit, there have been times when I wanted to quit acting because, while I will forever love the art of acting, I hate the business. Itís soul crushing. I hate the politics and BS involved in this business. I had my doubts recently when I thought, ďHave I maxed out my talent and reached my peak already?Ē But something told me to stick with it and then I got Y&R, Camera Cafť, and an Al Pacino film I just shot in New York City.

TVG: After Karate Kid 3, did you ever imagine youíd become a big soap star? You have a face for the big screen.
    SK: I have never seen myself as a soap actor. Iím equally at ease acting in any medium.

TVG: Did you watch soaps as a kid?
    SK: No, definitely not. However, I did love Dynasty. I remember I did a project with Michael Nader and my inner fan came out, ďOmigod, Dex Dexter is my dad!Ē Soaps just happen to be the path Iím on right now. I go where the work is. And right now, this is where the work is.

TVG: You were probably born in the wrong era.
    SK: I think so, too.

TVG: The modern world doesnít produce classic leading men anymore.
    SK: Let me tell you ó the modern world doesnít produce men, period. Men are being raised by women to be women. Men are living in a state of fear 24/7 these days. Men worry too much about being sensitive. Thereís a lot of internal confusion men deal with these days. On one hand, Iím in touch with my feminine side, because you have to be as an actor, but on the other hand, I have a very strong, masculine side to me. Thatís why I respect and look up to George Clooney because heís a guyís guy without being a macho jerk.

TVG: Speaking of jerks, what was it like playing your breakout role, AJ, on General Hospital? Do you miss GH?
    SK: GH was a very difficult show for me to work on. Personally, it was also a difficult time in my life. It was made very clear to me that my job was to be the foil for Jagger Cates. How can I say this? It was my job to ensure that Antonio Sabato Jr.ís performances were strong. It was never about me getting the ball and running to score a touchdown. I was there to serve a purpose and it was very frustrating for me.

TVG: I canít remember ó did GH fire you?
    SK: Yeah, they did because I was a raving alcoholic! And they were right to do so. But had that never happened, I would have never gotten B&B Ö which is a defining time in my life and career.

TVG: Boy, you really love B&B, donít you? I respect Maria Arena Bell for taking ďa chanceĒ on you again.
    SK: Me too! Iíve been clean and sober for a long time. Almost two years. Itís not like this was the first time I was hired since Iíve been sober. But yeah, Iím beyond grateful for Y&R taking me on.

TVG: Letís talk the future ó would you consider re-joining B&B?
    SK: Omigod, my biggest dream in the world is if I could tape Y&R in the morning and jump over to B&B in the afternoons.

TVG: Are you on a contract?
    SK: No, Iím on recurring. Iím open to staying on Y&R but I also have to be aware of other opportunities are out there. Itís the life of an actor.

TVG: You look happier than ever these days and the work is pouring in Ö
    SK: Yeah, but it wasnít easy. After I got sober, I did everything the ďrightĒ way but I couldnít book a gig so I got very frustrated very fast. I started to get [freakiní] angry but then I remembered just because youíre sober doesnít mean a pot of gold is waiting for you at the end of the rainbow.

TVG: Congratulations on being sober. I know how hard that is Ö
    SK: Thank you. It is hard. But the benefits that sobriety gives me makes it easier to deal with my addictions. The hardest thing about not being sober was not being able to act. That killed me. It was difficult for me to know that the thing I loved most in this world was taken away from me and I had no one to blame but myself.

TVG: Acting saved your life in many ways Ö
    SK: Yes, it did. It really did.

TVG: Do you use your demons in your performances at all?
    SK: I would say so, but my demons donít control me anymore.

ProverÚ a trovare tempo e voglia per tradurla, intanto provate a leggerla in inglese! per qualunque domanda comunque sono a disposizione!

Localitŗ

Predefinito

Immagine dal set di Febbre:

mo pure il riportone, decisamente Deacon negli ultimi anni Ť diventato piý british, almeno da quando Ť coinvolto nel mercato nero dell'arte!

Localitŗ
    milano - messina

Predefinito

oggi è il suo compleanno
    spero presto di ri-vederlo in tv
    Ultima modifica di kanan girls; 02-11-2009 alle 09:32

Localitŗ

Predefinito

Alcune clip da Sunset Beach dove interpretò Jude, in scena qui con Sarah Buxton (che in Beautiful interpretò Morgan DeWitt)

YouTube - Video 57 [July20th]
    YouTube - Vidéo 38 [1 Mai ]

Un video da Febbre, ovviamente dunque è spoiler per quella soap rispetto alle puntate italiane
    YouTube - Phyllis slaps Deacon Sharpe - The Young and the Restless

Localitŗ

Predefinito

Un altro video dalle puntate americane da Febbre, e dunque spoiler
    YouTube - Phyllis threatens Deacon Sharpe - The Young and the Restless

Localitŗ

Predefinito

Tra passato e presente

Da un servizio fotografico di Beautiful penso del 2002/01

Da uno recente per Febbre

Localitŗ
    milano - messina

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Deaconbrid Visualizza Messaggio
    Tra passato e presente

Da un servizio fotografico di Beautiful penso del 2002/01

Da uno recente per Febbre
    stupenda quella del servizio febbre d'amore, alla faccia di chi dice che sean Ť grasso , ma se Ť stupendo
    Ultima modifica di kanan girls; 06-12-2009 alle 17:25

Localitŗ

Predefinito

A quanto pare tramite il suo Twitter ha affermato che non sono previsti, per ora, suoi ritorni nŤ a Febbre nŤ a Beautiful!

Tag per Questa Discussione

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •