Annuncio

Collassa
No announcement yet.

interessanti mancati cast sentieri e altre soap.

Collassa
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Mostra
Pulisci Tutto
nuovi messaggi

interessanti mancati cast sentieri e altre soap.

Mary Kay Adams - auditioned for the role of Jessie Matthews on The Guiding Light

Laura Allen - auditioned for the role of Michelle Bauer on The Guiding Light
    Laura Allen - auditioned for the role of Dr. Melanie McGiver on One Life To Live
    John Aniston - auditioned for the role of Doug Williams on Days of Our Lives
    Rod Arrants - auditioned for the role of Frank "Buzz" Cooper on The Guiding Light
    Rod Arrants - auditioned for a role on As The World Turns in 1992
    Nancy Barrett - auditiioned for the role of Victoria Winters on Dark Shadows
    Jennifer Bransford - originally auditioned for the role of Reese on General Hospital
    Tamara Braun - originally audtioned for the role of Sarah Webber on General Hospital
    Tracy Bregman - auditioned for the role of Sammy Jo on Dynasty
    Jason Brooks - originally auditioned for the role of Austin Reed on Days of Our Lives
    Lisa Brown - originally auditioned for the role of Morgan Richards on The Guiding Light
    Dylan Bruce - tested for the role of Phillip Kiriakis on Days of Our Lives during contract negotiations between the series and Jay Kenneth Johnson in 2008

Rebecca Budig - auditioned for the role of Kelsey Jefferson on All My Children before accepting her GL role
    Steve Burton - originally auditioned for the role of A. J. Quartermain on General Hospital
    Judith Chapman - auditioned for the role of Pamela Barnes Ewing on Dallas and was an early contender
    Chrystal Chappell - was wanted for the role of Dr. Paige Miller on One Life To Live, but the role eventually went to Alexandra Neil

Christie Clark - auditioned for the role of Summer on General Hospital
    Juanin Clay - was supposed to be part of the original cast of L. A. Law as a judge but was cut at the last minute
    Bradley Cole - originally auditioned for the role of Edmund Winslow on The Guiding Light
    Terri Colombino - originally auditioned for the role of Georgia on As The World Turns
    Bert Convy - was an early choice for the role of Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows
    Kevin Costner - auditioned for the role of Jake Kositcheck on Days of Our Lives
    Brock Cuchna - auditioned for the role of River on One Life To Live
    Robert Culp - was set to take over as J. R. Ewing on Dallas but Larry Hagman decided to return in the 3rd season
    Bryan Dattilo - was set to play Brandon Walsh on Beverly Hills 90210 until his real life sister dropped out of the project
    Doris Day - was considered as a replacement for Barbara Bel Geddes as Ellie Ewing on Dallas (Donna Reed got the role)
    Eric Dearborn - auditioned for the role of Jamal Woods on Port Charles
    Kassie Wesley DePaiva - auditioned for the role of Amanda Cory Fowler on Another World between her stints on The Guiding Light and One Life To Live
    Leonardo DiCaprio - almost got the role of Hobie on Baywatch; a role eventually won by Brandon Call
    Michael Dietz - originally auditioned for the role of Dr. Chris Ramsey on Port Charles
    Josh Duhon - tested for the role of Phillip Kiriakis on Days of Our Lives during contract negotiations between the series and Jay Kenneth Johnson in 2008
    Jane Elliot - part of Felicia Gallant on Another World was created with her in mind, but she was unable to take the role
    Linda Evans - was considered for the role of Pamela Barnes Ewing and Sue Ellen Shepherd Ewing on Dallas
    Sandra Ferguson - was considered for the role of Lily when Martha Byrne was fired from ATWT
    Frances Fisher - was approached by ABC to take over the role of Siobahn Ryan when Ann Gillespie departed the role
    Robert Foxworth - approached to play J. R. Ewing on Dallas
    Mary Frann - considered early on to play Sue Ellen Shepherd Ewing on Dallas
    Carrie Genzel - auditioned for the role of Victoria Newman on Young & the Restless
    Jenna Gering - almost became the new Carly on General Hosptial but Jennifer Bransford won the role

Karl Giralamo - tested 3 times for Luke Snyder on As The World Turns

Karen Lynn Gorney - originally auditioned for the role of Erica Kane on All My Children
    Karen Lynn Gorney - mentioned as a possible Nicole Travis recast on The Edge of Night at one time
    Deidre Hall - auditioned for the role of Krystle Carrington on Dynasty
    Susan Haskell - was considered for the role of Lily when Martha Byrne was fired from ATWT

Anne Heche - a role was created specifically for her on As The World Turns while she was still in high school but she turned the job down as she did not want to leave home at that time
    Marilu Henner - was considered as a replacement for Victoria Principal on Dallas during some tense contract talks one season
    Jon Hensley - tested for Another World before being cast as Brody Price on One Life To Live
    Jon Hensley - was in negotiations with All My Children to play Jake Martin in 1996 when As The World Turns lured him to come back
    Catherine Hickland - auditioned for the role of Tina Roberts on One Life To Live
    Catherine Hickland - was reported to be considered heavily for the role of Krystal Carey on All My Children
    Steve Kanaly - originally auditioned for the role of Bobby Ewing on Dallas
    Liz Keifer - originally auditioned for Eve Guthrie on The Guiding Light
    Ken Kercheval - originally auditioned for the role of Ray Krebbs on Dallas
    Brian Kerwin - auditioned for the role of Clint Buchanan on One Life To Live but the role went to Jerry ver Dorn
    Stephanie Kramer - of the crime drama Hunter was a strong contender to play Lucy Ewing on Dallas

Eva LaRue - turned down the role of Rosanna Cabot on ATWT to return to All My Children; the role ultimately went to AMC castmate Cady McClain
    Christian Jules LeBlanc - auditioned for the role of Tad Martin on All My Children
    Jack Lemmon - auditioned for and was narrowly beaten for the starring role of Tom Corbett in Tom Corbett, Space Cadet by Frankie Thomas
    Judy Lewis - mentioned as a possible Nicole Travis recast on The Edge of Night at one time
    Rita Lloyd - was considered for several roles on As The World Turns including Mrs. Eldridge but was considered too young. She eventually came on as Edwina Walsh.
    Lisa Lociero - almost was cast as Lois when the role was recast; the role went to Lesli Kay
    Eva Longoria auditioned for the role of Hannah Scott on General Hospital.
    Susan Lucci - originally auditioned for the role of Tara Martin on All My Children
    Randolph Mantooth - auditioned for the role of Clint Buchanan on One Life To Live, but role went to Jerry Ver Dorn
    Juliana Margulies - auditioned for the role of Dr. Maria Santos on All My Children
    Pamela Sue Martin - was considered as a replacement for Victoria Principal on Dallas during some tense contract talks one season
    Beverlee McKinsey - the roles of the sisters, Mary & Jessica, were created by Susan Harris with Beverlee McKinsey in mind to play one of the roles

Nolan North - auditioned for the role of Steven Lars Webber on General Hospital
    J. Eddie Peck - auditioned for the role of A. C. Mallet on Guiding Light
    Christopher Pennock - originally auditioned for the role of Philip Todd on Dark Shadows
    Jon Prescott - tested for the role of Phillip Kiriakis on Days of Our Lives during contract negotiations between the series and Jay Kenneth Johnson in 2008

Cynthia Preston - was a strong contender for the part of Cassie Winslow on The Guiding Light when Laura Wright left the show
    George Reinholt - tested for several roles in the mid-90's but most casting directors were reluctant to hire him
    Lisa Richards - auditioned for the role of Victoria Winters on Dark Shadows
    Julia Roberts - auditioned for the role of Linda Warner on All My Children
    Jada Rowland - was considered for the role of Faith on Ryan's Hope
    Paul Satterfield - auditioned for the role of Eliot Freeman on All My Children
    Stephen Schnetzer - auditioned for the role of Eliot Freeman on All My Children
    Camilla Scott - auditioned for the role of Frankie Frame on Another World
    Kathryn Leigh Scott - auditioned for the role of Victoria Winters on Dark Shadows
    Erika Slezak - auditioned for the role of Mary Kennicott on All My Children
    Jaclyn Smith - auditioned for the role of Victoria Winters on Dark Shadows when Alexandra Moltke left
    Paul Anthony Stewart - originally auditioned for the role of Cooper Alden on Loving
    Sharon Stone - auditioned for General Hospital in the late 1970's
    Susan Sullivan - either tested or was considered for the role of Victoria Lord on One Life To Live before Gillian Spencer won the role
    Michael Swan - auditioned for the role of Eliot Freeman on All My Children
    David Tom - originally auditioned for the role of Joey Buchanan before being cast as Paul on One Live To Live
    Christine Tudor - auditioned and won the role of Karen Wolek on One Life To Live when Judith Light left, but the producers decided at the last minute to write the character out of the show
    Paul Michael Valley - auditioned for the role of A. C. Mallet on Guiding Light

Marcy Walker - originally auditioned for the role of Amanda, Liza Colby's friend, on All My Children
    Victor Webster - originally auditioned for the role of Brandon Walker on Days of Our Lives

"Invece noi siamo qua a tagliare i bordi ai toast" cit Vaniglia

eh ma senza foto non si capisce niente.

Commenta

Working...
    X