X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Mostra
Pulisci Tutto
nuovi messaggi

Italian B&B clips

Hello!

I'm looking for Italian B&B episodes to my collection. I have huge B&B collection which contains German episodes, U.S.A episodes, French episodes etc. I would really need and love to have Italian episodes?

Is here somebody who has Italian episodes and would like to sell me them? I would pay whatever for the tapes.

There is a guy on youtube that seems to have Italian episodes but I think I have saw Thorne and Brooke wedding in TramediBeautiful once. So is Sispiria somebody from here?
    I would really love if somebody could sell me even few episodes in Italian! I love B&B and collect the episodes! Please and have a nice day!

Hi Fan, we DO NOT sell tapes, we DO NOT sell copyrighted material, we DO NOT have any relationship and/or partnership with specific youtube users.

we only publish SMALL CLIPS of the show in our videoportal and, as you may probably know, we prefer to go looking for BB ACTORS in other movies and series.

I wonder why you come to post over here and you don't contact him directly on youtube.

You're welcome in here but please never ask again for illegal trades (i remember you that selling copyrighted material is against the law).
    Un uomo senza pancia è come un cielo senza stelle...

IL MIO BLOG | LE MIE GALLERIE FOTOGRAFICHE

Commenta

Okay, you made it clear. But Sispiria has to be somebody from here? Is she fax? He has exactly same material as used in TDB's videos?? He said he's not from TDB???

Commenta

Working...
      X