Annuncio

Collassa
No announcement yet.

Katherine Kelly Lang la divina Brooke (contiene foto spoiler)

Collassa
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Mostra
Pulisci Tutto
nuovi messaggi

Thanks @TeamBrill2016 for the yummy goodies!! @don_diamont & I really appreciate it!

Ultima modifica di grey21; 29-06-2016, 19:05.
    Fino al giorno in cui mi minacciarono di non lasciarmi più leggere, non seppi di amare la lettura: si ama, forse, il proprio respiro?

Commenta

ha ha... sembrano corna
      sigpic Siamo Chuck e Blair, Blair e Chuck
      "Do you take Blair to be your lawfully wedded wife?" - Cyrus
      "Three words, eight letters" - Chuck
      He looks at her with love. She smiles ---.
      "Do you take Chuck to be your lawfully wedded husband?" - Cyrus
      "One word, three letters. Yes." - Blair

Commenta

SOD ‪#‎BOLDANDBEAUTIFUL‬ SPOILERS: Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) Responds To Viewer's Burning Questions
        Q After all the years you have been on the show, what has been the easiest part and the hardest part of being Brooke Logan? Lisa G., Lakeland, FL
        A Brooke is a part of me. She’s been like my alter ego. When I started, it was a brand-new show and it was a brand-new character, so in a way, that’s the easy part, because I just go to work and become that other side, that other person. The hardest thing about being Brooke is that she’s been sad a lot. She has been devastated, and that’s always hard. Of course, she digs her own grave, so to speak, because she puts herself in those positions and makes choices that aren’t the best at times, so that’s been the frustrating part. But, I would miss her terribly if she wasn’t in my life anymore.
        Q If Brooke were to marry Bill, where would you like it to be? Margaret J.
        A Hmm. That’s an interesting question because Bill and Brooke are always up for a great adventure, so what about Machu Picchu or something like that — at the top of the ruins? That would be amazing but that’s a lot of climbing, though. I can just see all the wedding guests passing out from lack of oxygen [laughs].
        Q Who is Brooke’s true destiny? Gail L., Berkeley, CA
        A I would hope that her destiny would be to be happy with herself. Does it always have to be about a man? Once she’s happy with herself and could live and be comfortable with herself, no matter what, I think then all her love problems would disappear and maybe then she would find somebody that works for her.
        Q I really miss the Brooke/Stephanie rivalry. Do you think it’s time that Brooke got a new adversary? M. Guinette, Sellersville, PA
        AI know! That would be so good! I saw a couple of comments online about me and Anna Maria [Horsford, Vivienne] when we had scenes bonding over the baby [Lizzy], and people were saying that we should get a friendship going but, “I can also see them fighting.” I thought, “I could see how they could clash and really go at each other.” I think that would be fascinating to watch and I’d love to work more with Anna Maria.
        Q First, I want to let you know that I am a day one viewer of B&B, and it was Brooke who drew me in and kept me coming back. I enjoyed when she was actually working with Bill. Do you believe that Brooke and Bill could be a force to be reckoned with in the corporate arena? Thanks for your answer! Jacqueline R., Washington, D.C.
        A I really enjoyed her working at Spencer Publications. I really thought that was good. I liked it. I would love to see her do more of that. I think they would have been a good team and a good match for the business. It would have been something really interesting to explore but, of course, we can’t because of Katie. She just keeps messing everything up. Joking!
        Q What’s it like working with your on-screen sisters, Heather Tom (Katie) and Jennifer Gareis (Donna)? Madeleine S.
        A I would love to see more of them together. I miss Jennifer so much, and we were always so excited when we had sister scenes together and loved them. I miss that. It’s different, of course, with Katie and Brooke now after everything they’ve been through. When we were all good and happy sisters, it was just fun for us to come to work on those days, especially since you don’t always see so many happy moments on the show [laughs].
        Q What are some of your favorite things to do when you are not on the B&B set taping, and what other talents do you have besides acting? Judy C., Parsippany, NJ
        A Hmm, that’s a loaded question [laughs]. When I’m not taping, Dominique [Zoida, her boyfriend] and I do a lot of triathlons, so we train a lot. Since it involves long distance and endurance, we do a lot of biking, swimming and running, so that’s our hobby. We love doing that. We love getting out in nature and being in the ocean, swimming. We take our bikes everywhere we go when we’re traveling, so we’re always exploring new places on our bikes, like Italy and Australia. What’s also fun is spending time with the kids. They’re pretty much grown now — the youngest is 19 — but it’s nice to have that family time. That’s really important. As for other talents, I’d say designing and working on the clothing lines. We have a Modern Women line in Italy and then the Kaftans on the website [www.katherinekellylangkaftans.com], and so I’m also appearing on the home shopping networks. We’re also talking to a few big departments stores now, so we’ll see how that works out. It’s a totally different thing. It’s business but it’s fun and interesting.
        Q What was the best vacation you ever had and where did you go? Thanks for taking the time to answer. Lily T.
        A Gosh, it’s hard to pick. Everything is so different, so it depends on where I go. I can say that Greece was quite an experience. I always like a vacation that involves a beach because that, to me, is pure relaxation, like on a island where it’s not so crowded. Tahiti was one of my favorite vacation spots, as well, away from people and all the craziness, where you’re just out there enjoying nature. I remember when I was a kid, my dad used to take us hiking and we’d take the horses, pack up all the gear and go out into the mountains and see the countryside, and camp by a lake and fish for our food and fry it up, and just be in the wilderness for a week. I like things like that. Those memories are really special to me.
        Q Has anyone approached you about writing a book on your life? Mark G., Cranston, RI
        A I’ve had a few people talk to me about it but I don’t feel like I would be ready for that. Everyone says, “You’ll have to come up with some dirt,” and I don’t like talking about other people. Their lives are their business. It would make me feel completely uncomfortable. I don’t mind talking about myself because it’s not involving anybody, but I think it would be strange. I’m not sure if I could do it.

Commenta

Entrambe a Roma!<3

Files Allegato

Commenta

e che stanno a fare a roma? lavoro? ho vacanze?

Commenta

KKL penso sia a Roma per qualche lavoretto e JMW è in vacanza con amici o una delle sue nipoti.
              Tharla/Tridge/Steam/Stic/Bricky4ever

Commenta

carucce
                Fino al giorno in cui mi minacciarono di non lasciarmi più leggere, non seppi di amare la lettura: si ama, forse, il proprio respiro?

Commenta

Originariamente postato da Chetenefrega View Post
                  KKL penso sia a Roma per qualche lavoretto e JMW è in vacanza con amici o una delle sue nipoti.
                  Sì esatto. La Lang ha preso parte alle registrazioni di un film o fiction che dovrebbe intitolarsi "2016 Odissea nell'ospizio" come ha detto lei stessa dal suo twitter, é una produzione a cui partecipa tra gli altri anche Jerry Calà non so in quale veste...inoltre KKL dovrebbe fare anche delle registrazioni per HSE24 per la promozione della sua linea d'abbigliamento. La Wood invece é qui per una vacanza.

Commenta

La preferisco quando fa la stilista, diciamo che le commedie alle Jerry Calà proprio le eviterei!xD

Commenta

Commenta

non credo farà più di un cammeo.

Commenta

infatti, viene in italia solo per interpretare schifezze di film (mi ricordo di quello con antonio zequila)

oppaccia sei una zecca fastidiosa e irritante, ti detesto!ADDIO!!!! episodio 6282: la broccola offre prestazioni sessuali in cambio di favori

Commenta

Originariamente postato da tittina View Post
                            infatti, viene in italia solo per interpretare schifezze di film (mi ricordo di quello con antonio zequila)
                            io la ricordo anche in un cinepanettone ma forse mi confondo con ronn moss.

Commenta

Si era Ronn Moss quello

Commenta

Eccola durante le riprese della commedia con Jerry Calà.

Files Allegato

Commenta

Working...
                                X